Dear Readers: I wrote this morning about not making pain the enemy, about pursuing goodness and releasing control. Tonight I received a call from my dear friend Shannon that her 5-year-old son's cancer is back. I am reeling; they are even more so. It is a suffering that I do not understand, but I am being offered yet another chance to practice what I wrote.
I wrote about journeying with them through Caden's cancer when I lived in Kansas City last year, in a post that's about 13 months old. The title is above. If you pray, would you please pray for my dear friends, and those who are standing with them?
With deep gratitude--a.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you for taking the time to share your heart on a late flight to KCMO yesterday. The discussion was enlightening and encouraging. I will prayer for Caden, that a miracle will be birthed in his life.
Post a Comment